Register for Moog Animatics’ AniCNC Software Beta Test
Moog Animatics is pleased to announce the Beta test release of its new AniCNC™ software product for the Class 5 SmartMotor™. This is your opportunity to register and participate in Beta testing of this new CNC software. The AniCNC product provides a graphical human-machine interface (HMI) and development environment specifically tailored for rapid deployment of Class 5 SmartMotor CNC-type applications, such as milling, routing, machining, shaping and more, so you can quickly build robust CNC solutions and get them into production faster. In addition, it provides:
- A simple, intuitive user interface, optimized for touchscreen use
- Advanced Code Writer and Shape Writer for creating complex patterns
- DXF file import to produce scalable G-code for quick resizing and/or arraying of your design
- G-code export to DXF format for efficient use in CAD or illustration software
- Dynamic graphic plot to screen for real-time viewing of the tool path
- TrueType font to G-code converter, allows you to scale/frame text as desired
- Built-in functions for point-and-click programming of common metalwork shapes
- Nested-array code building for easy duplication of parts in sheet material
- Offline mode for application development anywhere – no motors required
- Dynamic jog and teach to rapidly record points to the G-code program
Best of all, the AniCNC software Beta test version is FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get a preview of this exciting new CNC product, and to provide your feedback. Contact Moog Animatics for more details and to register for participation in the Beta test!