Moog Animatics Introduces
Upgraded SMI™ Version 3 Software
To enable more productive and efficient application development, Moog Animatics is pleased to announce the release of the SmartMotor Interface™ (SMI™) Version 3 software.
SMI version 3 software provides the following new features:
- Network tab to view information about the SmartMotor fieldbus network for smoother integration
- Extended CANopen support for easier interfacing
- Revised online help system, and an improved Help menu that provides links to local and web documents – access help documents while working online or offline
SMI version 3 also offers a completely new Program Editor which includes:
- Optional display of line numbers for faster program debugging
- Undo/Redo functions, similar to other Windows-based software, facilitating better program editing
- Keyword tooltips; no need for remembering the function of every keyword
- Context Sensitive Help – simply highlight the keyword and press F1 to see a complete description
- Programs saved as standard text files, allowing direct import to other software
Additionally, the SMI software includes a Preprocessor Extension for specifying include files, defining macros, applying conditional directives, and using macro labels, which makes application development more efficient.
SMI version 3 software is available now as a free download!
Register to download this new SmartMotor software to improve your application development productivity and efficiency!