Free 30-Day SMNC™ Application Software Trial
with New and Improved Features
Moog Animatics has released a free 30-day trial of the SMNC™ application software that includes new and improved features. This G-Code based servo motion control software uses numeric control to deliver multi-axis contouring for your Moog Animatics SmartMotor™ projects. SMNC provides a set of features that are comparable to any CNC system, including a user interface that is similar in appearance to a traditional CNC system. It is also compatible with Mastercam® CAD/CAM software.
SMNC New Features:
- Real-time path rendering display
- Improved error messages to display axis label instead of address
- Improved import of .dxf files to allow scaling and support for ellipses
- Use Teach Mode to generate G-Code programs
- Completely reworked the help documentation look/feel and contents
- Improved context-sensitive help to pull content directly from the online documentation
- Improved Help menu with entries and organization similar to SMI
- CHM version of the SmartMotor Developer's Guide included in the installer
SMNC Standard Features:
- Define up to 30 Inputs to perform SMNC functions, such as Start, Reset, and Feed Hold, or as interlocks
- Password protection to control user access for many features
- Define up to 6 different coordinate systems (G56-G59)
- Customizable homing methods
- Linear and circular motion control of multiple axes
- Configures SmartMotors across multiple serial ports
- Converts CAD-DXF files into motion control G and M Codes
- Duplication of axis motion for gantry systems
- Smooth control of acceleration and deceleration for sensitive curvilinear motion
- Large numerical display
- Control up to 6 axes in Coordinated, Spindle, Mimic, and other modes
- RS-232 and RS-485 communication, CANopen available with approved hardware
- and much more!
The SMNC™ Free 30-Day Trial is Available Now!
Register to download this new application software to improve the productivity and efficiency of your SmartMotor™ multi-axis contouring projects!
*Mastercam is a registered trademark of CNC Software, Inc.